Let's work together to bring your idea to life.
So you have an idea…
- We want to support you in your process of creating something amazing, something new, maybe something weird.
- No one should have to pay to perform. Show rentals at the Pocket are 100% free.
- Build a following. We send you ticketing updates, marketing tips, and reminders so you always know how your show is doing.
- Focus on your art. We create your ticketing link and Facebook event and staff your show with a house manager and bartender.
- Connect with other artists. We love putting fab people in touch with each other.
- Grow as an artist. We record an HD video of every show at the Pocket for purchase so you can document your work and continue to improve.
- Get paid. We take on the up front risk because we believe your show will be amazing. We pay you after the first 20 tickets.
- Let’s meet! We want to learn about your dreams and schemes, and support you in making them reality.
Let's chat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
“A wonderful independent company that supports people producing and marketing their own work! From sketch, to improv, to development readings, to scripted shows, you never know what great surprise is happening at the Pocket next!”
“The Pocket is one of the most exciting theater spaces in Seattle! They take risks on new work, constantly create opportunities, and value the voices of their community. Many of the shows I've seen first produced at the Pocket have gone on to be expanded and produced at larger theaters, something they would have never been capable of doing otherwise.”